Wednesday, May 18, 2011

elizabeth.

So, I go from not posting regularly to posting two days in a row. That is probably not good "blogger etiquette." :) I suppose it would have been wiser to hold out for a few days before posting more photos since I just posted yesterday, but I was too excited to share the images that came from my shoot with Liz yesterday, so here they are! :)

Elizabeth Julene Orosco,
known to some as "Sassy Pickle" ;)
My friend.
This little lady is a proud Texas native, lover of country music, and has joked that she may just need an I.V. full of sweet tea to keep up with her southern addiction ;) However, Lizzy is no country bumpkin, mind you. An avid bookworm, she loves grammar, punctuation, and the written word...Oh yeah, and if she could have it her way, C.S. Lewis would be her grandpa (but who could blame her, right??).






]














You are absolutely gorgeous, Liz!! :)






hope your day is beautiful,
claire.

Welcome to my blog!!

Photobucket my name is claire noel and i am a lifestyle photographer based in kansas city, missouri. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Put your feet up and stay a while :)

Followers