Tuesday, May 17, 2011

tamara + aaron

I have known Tamara and Aaron from back when I lived in Texas and worked at Teen Mania Ministries and now we all live in Kansas City (what a wonderful thing!). In August of 2005, Tamara and I were interns in the same dorm (can't believe that was almost 6 years ago!!) and a couple years later, Aaaron came along from Bend, Oregon to do the Center for Creative Media - perfect for him since he is an amazing artist!! You may have even seen some of his work in the sweet proposal video that he made showing the creative way he asked for Tamara's hand in marriage - it was featured on Green Wedding Shoes! :)

When Tamara asked me to record some video for them that she could use for a creative project they want to play at their wedding reception, I was overjoyed! :) Not that I have any experience whatsoever when it comes to video (haha), but I almost died with joy at the opportunity to take my little camera around and capture this couple that I enjoy so much! A lot of the video was done at the house, but then we went to Brookeside, ate some of Foo's Fabulous Frozen Custard, and I got to be a fly-on-the-wall and snap photos of these good lookin' folks as we walked around the town.

Tamara and Aaaron - thank you, thank you, thank you! Your love is beautiful and I feel so honored to have gotten to document your lives. Thanks for believing in me :)








Tamara, you are just soooooo beautiful!!



and just in case you were interested, these were our orders at Foo's:
Tamara: Vanilla ice cream cone
Aaron: Chocoloate-peanut butter
Claire: Coffee-chocolate chip
yum! :)
Foo's Fabulous Frozen Custard
hope your day is beautiful,
claire.

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!!! I absolutely LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!!!! i didn't know you were a photographer! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!!

Photobucket my name is claire noel and i am a lifestyle photographer based in kansas city, missouri. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Put your feet up and stay a while :)

Followers