Tuesday, April 12, 2011

sisterly love.

There's no place like home for the holidays.
Although, I was surprised there wasn't any snow while I was there.
It was Christmas break 2010. I had just gotten my camera and did what any big sister and new camera owner would do - drag her sisters along for a little photo shoot.
It was mighty chilly, but they were brave girls. We made sure to take defrost breaks by jumping in the car to blast the heater every so often before going back out for more photos.

We did the shoot in the little country town of Montague, CA.
I have memories of riding horses in this area with friends, going on train rides around the country, and having afternoon tea and pastries at Miss Lynn's Tea house.
It is a darling little old town right in the center of ranchville :)

Here we begin with Hannah...
hannah_car_
Ok, is my sister not gorgeous?!...GORGEOUS!! :)
hannah_car_sky
hannah_car_side
hannah_car_bw
Wife of a lumberjack maybe...gentlemen, she's single! ;)
hannah_redtruck
Makyla Rose...another beauty :)
makyla_car
hannah_train_bw
hannah_makyla_train
makyla_laughing_train
hannah_laughing_train
sisterly_love_diptych
I will be seeing my "sidders" again in August.
While it is somewhat far off, be expecting photos from another shoot with them to come :)

hope your day is beautiful,
claire.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! glad i found this blog!


    check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!!

Photobucket my name is claire noel and i am a lifestyle photographer based in kansas city, missouri. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Put your feet up and stay a while :)

Followers