Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the first post.

I finally did it...I done got me a blog :)
I figured I needed a place to post my photos other than Facebook, so here I am. (Don't I sound legit??? oh my...)

If I had to be completely honest,
part of me is a little insecure about posting my photography online.
Like, who I am I to start my own photoblog anyway??

But then I suppose, what is there to be insecure about if nobody else but me even looks at it anyways?! haha ;)
I mean, this what I love to do - whether I'm good or bad at it - at the end of the day, I just love to take photographs. I love that a collection of pixels can make you feel a certain way, I think it's just magical.

Well friends, I am excited for this journey...feel free to come along :)

love,
claire.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at this, Claire! You've got quite an eye for photo shots. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!!

Photobucket my name is claire noel and i am a lifestyle photographer based in kansas city, missouri. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Put your feet up and stay a while :)

Followers