Friday, September 16, 2011

villa montez...and i miss you [tyler, texas]

Dear, dear blog friends! I haven't forgotten about you...I promise! :)
Ever since school started up again, it's like Billy Blanks declared "Double Time" on my life, haha.
Late nights, early mornings.
Sleep, school, work. Sleep, school, work. Wash, rinse, repeat.
So as I curled up in my chair this cool morning, with a cup of freshly brewed coffee in my favorite mug, I sat and sighed.
So thankful for this morning...to do what makes my heart come alive - photography.
Sadly, I do not have any new photo sessions to share at the moment, but I've missed you, dear blogger friends, so I thought I'd at least share something!
These are just a few pictures from a night out when I went to go visit my sisters in Texas.
You may remember them from the sister session I did with them while I was there also.
Makyla:
Photobucket
and Hannah:
Photobucket
our lovely mother flew in as well, from California :)
IMG_3093
These are a few images from our night out to dinner at Villa Montez. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant! If you are in the East Texas area, you simply MUST go!! It is located in a gorgeous "villa" on a hill with a fountain in the front and beautiful garden areas, big windows all around the restaurant, and all the ambiance of a fine dining experience, not to mention that the food is incredible!! However, what is so great is that while you feel you are in a big, expensive restaurant, the prices are not big and expensive! It is a must-go place if you are ever in the Tyler area!! You can thank me later :)
IMG_3063
IMG_3053
IMG_3064
It wasn't until I got home and looked through the pictures, I realized I didn't take any photos of the entrees we actually ate. I think we were just so excited to eat, I didn't even think about pictures, hah! ;)
IMG_3061
IMG_3055
Just a few fun ones after dinner...
IMG_3092
IMG_3119
IMG_3118
IMG_3111
IMG_3127
with love,
claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!!

Photobucket my name is claire noel and i am a lifestyle photographer based in kansas city, missouri. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Put your feet up and stay a while :)

Followers